Microsoft Office 365 brings together cloud versions of Microsoft’s most trusted communication and collaboration products with the latest version of the desktop suite. Microsoft 365 is designed to meet the needs of organisations of all sizes – everyone from sole proprietors to small, mid-sized and large businesses and from government agencies to educational institutions – helping you to save time, money and free up valuable resources.
Microsoft 365 Key Benefits
- Access to email, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device.
- Simple and secure collaboration with colleagues and business partners.
- Works seamlessly with Microsoft Office and the other programs people use today.
- Business-class features including IT-level phone support, financially-backed 99.9% uptime, geo-redundancy, disaster recovery, and robust security and privacy controls and standards.
- Comprehensive solutions including desktop productivity applications, portals, extranets, external website, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, web conferencing, email, voice mail and unified messaging.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options which provide predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organisation.
View our PDF brochure here
Microsoft 365 includes
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional
The world’s leading productivity tool on the desktop (Office Professional Plus) and on the Web (Office Web Apps) now seamlessly connected and delivered with cloud services – for the best productivity experience across the PC, Phone and Browser.
Cloud-based email, calendar and contacts with intY MailDefender antivirus and anti-spam solution included. Includes the ability to get email on virtually any mobile phone and options for voice mail, unified messaging and archiving.
Cloud-based service for creating sites to connect colleagues, partners and customers. Includes enterprise social networking and customisation options.
Skype for Business Online
Cloud-based instant messaging, presence, and online meeting experiences with screen sharing and voice and video conferencing.