how to choose the right Cloud Back up services for you.
Small business users need a safe and secure system for storing and backing up one of their most valuable assets, next to their team of course, and that is their data. We have all heard examples of system crashes resulting in disaster for companies. These crashes, whether caused by user error or a system failure, have meant loss of sensitive records, client information, as well as disruption to critical applications, which has a knock-on effect on their business credibility and finances.
That being the case, business owners need to invest in backup technology. In the past, businesses frequently relied on multiple hard drives to back up information onsite. However, in recent years, businesses have instead turned to cloud backup services to store and protect data externally. This trend was already on the increase but has really come to the forefront during the current Covid -19 pandemic.
Choosing a cloud backup service offers directors and owners the peace of mind of knowing that data cannot be lost irreversibly. Cloud backup services for small to medium businesses also provide safety and security, keeping sensitive information private. With such a range of options for cloud services, just how do you choose the right solution for your business that’s appropriate, cost-efficient, and effective?
The Amber Vault Team at DCS did extensive research when they were looking to provide robust, secure and affordable cloud managed services. Here are a few things for you to keep in mind when you carry out your investigation:
- Pricing–Does the service offer a range of plans, or does it quickly tie the customer into a single plan?
- How much data do you intend to back up and is the service scalable?
- Affordability–How affordable is the service?
- How vital is security?
- Business size–Is the service appropriate for a small business?
- Integration–Does the service integrate with frequently used systems such as Office365?
- Usability–Is the service easy to use and intuitive?
- Speed–How quickly does the service upload data?
- Support – Who do you ring for technical support?
If you have any questions that you need answering on Cloud backup, would like a quote or to trial the Amber Vault Cloud Backup solution, then contact the AV Team here at DCS or visit https://www.deansplc.co.uk/cloud-managed-services/