Join our team
Location: Boston Spa, Near Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Deans Computer Services Plc (DCS) – are one of the leading IT ‘total solution’ and software solutions companies in the North of England and we are looking for a Part Time Receptionist/Administrator, ideally working on a Thursday and Friday from 9am to 5.30pm
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for our company.
As well as dealing with customers and suppliers face to face and over the phone, the duties include keeping the reception area tidy, providing visitors with refreshments, entering accurate data into the in-house system (training will be provided) and being the welcoming face of our company.
Together with good communications skills and a professional appearance, some MS Word and Excel experience would be advantageous
To apply please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ERP/Accounts Software Support Consultant
Location: Boston Spa Office, near Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive – depending on experience
DCS are one of the leading independent accounting software solution and IT support companies in the North of England, providing a mix of IT services and solutions including accounting, ERP, CRM and bespoke software, hardware infrastructure, telephone systems and office supplies. Established in 1982, DCS now has a team of 47 staff based at our office in Boston Spa in West Yorkshire.
We’re currently looking for a new consultant to join our established ERP & Accounts Software support and implementation team, with a focus on Intact iQ where we’re seeing an increase in installed sites.
As the ERP / Accounts Software Support Consultant you can expect to do some or all of the following:
- Providing telephone and remote support
- Help with pre-sales requirements discussions and analysis
- Assisting with sales demonstrations of solutions
- Project management
- System installation and implementation
- On site and remote training and support
Requirements of the ERP/Accounts Software Support Consultant:
- The applicant must, as a minimum, have experience of supporting Accounts software and a good knowledge and understanding of accounting principles
- An understanding of, or experience with, SQL, Pegasus Opera, Sage 50 or 200, Exchequer Enterprise or Intact iQ would be useful
- An understanding of Windows, Microsoft Office applications and Networks would be an advantage
- Commercial awareness and troubleshooting skills would also be beneficial
- Good problem-solving ability and a passion for providing excellent customer services at all times is a pre-requisite
- Full UK driving licence
ERP/Accounts Software Support Consultant Benefits:
- Car allowance / Company Car
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Family atmosphere
- Life Insurance
If you meet the requirements and feel that this ERP / Accounts Software Support Consultant role is right for you then please apply today!
To apply please e-mail your CV to email@example.com, using an email subject of “ERP Support Position” – strictly no agencies