Join our team
ERP/Accounts Software Support Consultant
We are currently looking for a new consultant to join our established ERP & Accounts Software support and implementation team.
The role can involve the whole life cycle of an ERP / Accounts System and the successful applicant will be providing services to businesses based mainly in the Yorkshire region, both remotely and on-site.
The role will, in time, involve some or all of the following aspects to suit your own skills and aspirations:
- Providing telephone and remote support
- Help with pre-sales requirements discussions and analysis
- Assisting with sales demonstrations of solutions
- Project management
- System installation and implementation
- On site and remote training and support
An understanding of, or experience with, SQL, Pegasus Opera , Sage 50 or 200, Exchequer Enterprise or Intact would be useful but the applicant must, as a minimum, have experience of supporting this type of software and a good knowledge and understanding of accounting principles.
This role requires someone who is hardworking and dedicated. You will need to demonstrate good communication skills, patience and attention to detail. An understanding of Windows, Microsoft Office applications and Networks would be an advantage. Commercial awareness and troubleshooting skills would also be beneficial. Good problem-solving ability and a passion for providing excellent customer services at all times is a pre-requisite.
Salary in the region of £20k to £36k depending on the experience of the successful applicant, plus pension and benefits. DCS offers an excellent, friendly working environment in a great location on the edge of Boston Spa, and is very close to the A1.
To apply please e-mail your CV to email@example.com, using an email subject of “ERP Support Position” – strictly no agencies
Computer IT Support Engineer
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED IT SUPPORT ENGINEER to join the company and provide support to businesses based in the region.
The successful applicant will implement, support and maintain Microsoft based network systems along with the associated hardware.
The experienced engineer will have the following skills:
- Good troubleshooting and fault finding abilities
- Fault resolution on Microsoft desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Server 2008-2016 administration and virtualisation
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365
- Practical understanding of IP technologies, routing and structured cabling
- Understanding and troubleshooting of software applications and databases
- Helpdesk experience and with good communication skills
Microsoft MCSE qualifications would be advantageous but not essential and may be attained through our company training incentive.
To apply, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (strictly no agencies)